Media & News
- PYMNTS interviews Boloro’s CEO Karl Kilb about identity verification, transparency, fraud prevention and financial inclusion, and how Boloro’s patented technology uniquely achieves these goals.(Read more)
- Boloro's patented multi-factor and multi-channel authentication is featured in the 2018 PYMNTS Forecast: What's Next In Payments and Commerce.
Click here to read Boloro CEO Karl Kilb's discussion on security and Boloro's unique approach to identity verification and transaction validation
Click here for a link to the 39 Global Leaders in Payments and Commerce who share how they expect things to play out in the payments and commerce industry in 2018.
- Boloro's unique, multi-channel and multi-factor approach to authentication is featured in a Dubai-based magazine as the company continues to license its mobile authentication and payments technology, including an agreement with Arab Financial Services (AFS). (Read more)
- DIACC (Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada) releases a Spotlight on Boloro's unique, multi-channel and multi-factor authentication technology, which is patented in the U.S., Canada and 80 other countries. Boloro's CEO, Karl Kilb, discusses how Boloro's secure, instantaneous and user-friendly identity verification eliminates fraud and promotes transparency and financial inclusion. Boloro is actively licensing its technology to banks, government agencies, retailers, mobile carriers and others. (Watch Now)
- Boloro's CEO Karl Kilb discusses the importance of identity verification and the benefits of Boloro's patented multi-channel and multi-factor approach at the Barclay's Rise FinTech Fest Payments and Loan Panel. (Read more)
- Boloro Global's CEO Karl Kilb sits down with One World Identity to discuss why Boloro's approach to authentication is resonating with banking and payment industry leaders worldwide. Listen to podcast
- Boloro becomes a member of DIACC Read more
- Boloro Global Limited participates in Money 20/20 Read more
- Barclays Rise Explores Mobile Payments with Boloro and others. Click Now to listen to the panel featured on Rise Radio.
- Boloro CEO Karl Kilb speaks with Yahoo Finance about the rise of mobile payments and the global impact of Boloro's authentication and payment solutions for all mobile phone users. (Watch Now)
- Boloro invited to discuss mobile payments trends and future at Barclays Rise. (Read more)
- Boloro's multifactor authentication highlighted in The Nilson report, the most respected newsletter covering the global payments industry. (Read more)
- Boloro mentioned in Business Fights Poverty's latest Report on Inclusive Distribution (Read more) (Download Report)
- Boloro launches debit authentication system to combat fraud in South Africa (Read more)
- Karl P. Kilb III, former General Counsel of Bloomberg LP, appointed CEO of Boloro Global Limited. Read the announcement and Karl's profile.
- Boloro tops the list of 5 Companies Changing the Way We Pay! (Read More)
- Former Director of Grameenphone joins Boloro Global as EVP Strategy, Product & Solutions. For more details Click here
- Boloro selects Ribbit.me blockchain loyalty solution for its international mobile payments network. For more details Click Here